If you’re wondering whether and how to adapt your new homes in response to 2020’s widespread remote work and eLearning situations, a new report has answers.
Four charts that illustrate the reality of pandemic home office life and the opportunities for builders.
Just two months after PERI announced the first 3D printed building in Germany, the company has revealed its latest innovative project: a 3D printed apartment building.
Home as a service would be especially useful for the complex equipment that goes into Thrive’s efficient homes, Rectanus finds. Not every HVAC technician knows how to service an energy recovery ventilator, for instance.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- Virtual Sales Centers: Builders Go Virtual to Keep Sales Humming During the Pandemic
- Dreaming of a Happier Home Office
- The Next Big Opportunity for Home Builders: ‘Home as a Service’
- 4 Big Innovations in Homebuilding: Smart Homes, Automation Lead the Way
- Feeling Zoom Burnout? You Need This App
- About Utopia
- What Should Build-to-Rent Communities Look Like?
- The Ivory Prize and Homebuilding’s Affordability Crisis
- Connected Home 2.0: Getting Smart About Smart Homes
- COBOD’s 3D Construction Printer Used to Make the First 3D Printed Building in Germany