A pair of biophilic design experts outline the must-have features in biophilic homes.
Big windows, natural materials, and outdoor connections create spaces that blend the best of indoor and outdoor living.
Superior Heating Capability and Quiet Ventilation with single ECM motor.
As home buyers demand healthy air systems, builders look to differentiate themselves with a “Healthy Home Builder” designation.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- Builders Find Success with Zero-Energy-Ready Homes By Focusing on the Details
- eBook: Designing HVAC Systems for Zero-Energy-Ready, Healthy Homes
- Sign Up: UTOPIA Webinar Best Practices for Building Net-Zero-Ready Homes
- Panasonic’s Cosmos Helps a Home—and Its Occupants—to Breathe
- 4 Trends in Fiber Cement for 2021
- Ultimate Z.E.N. Home
- Building Net Zero Homes
- Why Every Builder Should Study Passive House Design
- Sign Up: UTOPIA Webinar Healthy Homes
- eBook: Panasonic IAQ Healthy Home Guide