“Even if we’ve completely gutted the place and started from scratch, they see the old industrial footprint and assume they’ll be dealing with boilers and radiators. It’s been fun to see tenants pleasantly surprised by the Mitsubishi Electric system – how well it performs, how quiet it is and how easy it is to control.”
The exterior of your home or building is just as important as its foundation or its interiors. That’s why so many people put such emphasis on finding just the right house siding.
Superior Heating Capability and Quiet Ventilation with single ECM motor.
As home buyers demand healthy air systems, builders look to differentiate themselves with a “Healthy Home Builder” designation.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- Builders Find Success with Zero-Energy-Ready Homes By Focusing on the Details
- eBook: Designing HVAC Systems for Zero-Energy-Ready, Healthy Homes
- 64 Housing Leaders Reveal What They Would Change About Homebuilding
- Why Build-to-Rent is the Hottest Thing in Home Building
- 4 Trends in Fiber Cement for 2021
- Ultimate Z.E.N. Home
- 4 Big Innovations in Homebuilding: Smart Homes, Automation Lead the Way
- Building Net Zero Homes
- Why Every Builder Should Study Passive House Design
- Sign Up: UTOPIA Webinar Healthy Homes