Meritage will continue its healthy building practices including using low VOC paints, spray foam insulation and sealed insulated ducts.
Just two months after PERI announced the first 3D printed building in Germany, the company has revealed its latest innovative project: a 3D printed apartment building.
A pair of biophilic design experts outline the must-have features in biophilic homes.
Home as a service would be especially useful for the complex equipment that goes into Thrive’s efficient homes, Rectanus finds. Not every HVAC technician knows how to service an energy recovery ventilator, for instance.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- 64 Housing Leaders Reveal What They Would Change About Homebuilding
- Why Build-to-Rent is the Hottest Thing in Home Building
- Builders Find Success with Zero-Energy-Ready Homes By Focusing on the Details
- Best HVAC For Industrial Lofts
- Panasonic’s Cosmos Helps a Home—and Its Occupants—to Breathe
- What a Well-Ventilated Home Means
- Use These 14 Important Patterns in Your Biophilic Homes
- “Check-In” to a Healthier Bottom Line
- The Next Big Opportunity for Home Builders: ‘Home as a Service’
- 4 Trends in Fiber Cement for 2021