Building-wellness firm Delos delivers technology to make our homes better for our health. Several U.S. builders are jumping on board.
In Part 2 of Utopia’s exclusive research report, housing leaders share the innovations that have provided the foundation for the future.
During the pandemic, builders have had to move quickly to virtual sales.
Technology is connecting homeowners with their windows and doors like never before. Manufacturers are taking notice.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- Virtual Sales Centers: Builders Go Virtual to Keep Sales Humming During the Pandemic
- 4 Big Innovations in Homebuilding: Smart Homes, Automation Lead the Way
- Feeling Zoom Burnout? You Need This App
- 4 Big Trends in Home Technology for 2020
- Wellness Tech Startup Wants To Make Smart Homes Healthy Homes
- Virtual Sales Centers: What’s the Role of Home Sales and Design Professionals?
- How COVID-19 is Accelerating Innovation for Home Builders
- Building Connect+ Integration Made Easy
- To-Do List for Getting Started with Virtual Selling and Designing
- The Next Big Opportunity for Home Builders: ‘Home as a Service’