BIM is a design and construction approach based on a digital model of the home. It includes a database of information that ranges from costs to engineering specs to schedules.
Hammr provides tradespeople with a much-needed professional online community—and ultimately jobs.
Who needs the pricey model home and snazzy design center when homebuyers are willing to shop (and buy) online?
By integrating new technologies and updated procedures, builders can continue to grow their business.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- Virtual Sales Centers: Builders Go Virtual to Keep Sales Humming During the Pandemic
- The Next Big Opportunity for Home Builders: ‘Home as a Service’
- Feeling Zoom Burnout? You Need This App
- Virtual Sales Centers: What’s the Role of Home Sales and Design Professionals?
- Roomored Virtual Sales and Design Center Platform at M Signature Homes
- Startup Aims to Be the LinkedIn for the Construction Trades
- To-Do List for Getting Started with Virtual Selling and Designing
- Watch: How Fulton Homes takes design tools a step further by integrating them with other behind-the scenes systems.
- Increase Business with New Technologies
- Harnessing the Insights and Advantages of BIM