BIM is a design and construction approach based on a digital model of the home. It includes a database of information that ranges from costs to engineering specs to schedules.
PERI, COBOD’s German distribution partner, started the 3D printing of a 160 m2 two story house in Beckum
Whether for in-law suites, home offices, or rental dwellings, accessory dwelling units (ADUs) are in demand these days.
California builder Entekra believes offsite construction can make the U.S. housing industry a lot more efficient.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- 3D-Printed ADUs Come to Life in California
- COBOD’s 3D Construction Printer Used to Make the First 3D Printed Building in Germany
- Offsite in the Offing
- Harnessing the Insights and Advantages of BIM
- World’s First On-site 3D Printed Apartment Building Begins Construction
- Homebuilders See Boom in 100%-Digital Home Sales
- Mini-split Designed Between the Joists