The new healthy home system doesn’t just monitor indoor air. It does something about it.
If you’re wondering whether building net-zero ready homes is worth the effort, it’s worth looking at the numbers. Here are five key statistics we uncovered in our reporting that you’ll want to consider.
This free, 13-page eBook from Mitsubishi Electric outlines tips and advice for building high-performance, healthy, zero-energy-ready homes.
— Wayne Williams, AIA, Workshop: Architecture
LATEST IN Special Reports
- eBook: Panasonic IAQ Healthy Home Guide
- Panasonic’s Cosmos Helps a Home—and Its Occupants—to Breathe
- Is Building Net-Zero-Ready Homes Right For You?
- eBook: Designing HVAC Systems for Zero-Energy-Ready, Healthy Homes
- Quote: Getting to Net Zero is Not a Single Big Move
- Why Build-to-Rent is the Hottest Thing in Home Building
- What Should Build-to-Rent Communities Look Like?
- Best Practices for Getting into the Build-to-Rent Housing Business
- Tricor Embarks on Workforce Build-to-Rent Project in West Dallas
- Builders Find Success with Zero-Energy-Ready Homes By Focusing on the Details