Just two months after PERI announced the first 3D printed building in Germany, the company has revealed its latest innovative project: a 3D printed apartment building.
A pair of biophilic design experts outline the must-have features in biophilic homes.
Big windows, natural materials, and outdoor connections create spaces that blend the best of indoor and outdoor living.
Home as a service would be especially useful for the complex equipment that goes into Thrive’s efficient homes, Rectanus finds. Not every HVAC technician knows how to service an energy recovery ventilator, for instance.
LATEST IN News
- 6 Unusual Home Renovations With Post-Pandemic Implications
- New Competition Looks to Accelerate Large-Scale Production of Zero-Energy, High-Performance Homes
- NAHB Selects UTOPIA’s Parent Company, SGC Horizon, As Its Official Media Partner
- The Ivory Prize and Homebuilding’s Affordability Crisis
- Experts Forecast Bolder Home Exterior Color Choices in 2021
- 5 Top Home Exterior Design Trends for 2021
- Remote Work, eLearning Push Americans to Move, Remodel
- Dreaming of a Happier Home Office
- Meritage Homes Commits to Clean Air Quality for All New Construction
- World’s First On-site 3D Printed Apartment Building Begins Construction