A variety of factors will go into—and onto—the houses of tomorrow.
If you’re wondering whether and how to adapt your new homes in response to 2020’s widespread remote work and eLearning situations, a new report has answers.
Four charts that illustrate the reality of pandemic home office life and the opportunities for builders.
Meritage will continue its healthy building practices including using low VOC paints, spray foam insulation and sealed insulated ducts.
LATEST IN News
- 6 Unusual Home Renovations With Post-Pandemic Implications
- New Competition Looks to Accelerate Large-Scale Production of Zero-Energy, High-Performance Homes
- NAHB Selects UTOPIA’s Parent Company, SGC Horizon, As Its Official Media Partner
- The Ivory Prize and Homebuilding’s Affordability Crisis
- Experts Forecast Bolder Home Exterior Color Choices in 2021
- 5 Top Home Exterior Design Trends for 2021
- Remote Work, eLearning Push Americans to Move, Remodel
- Dreaming of a Happier Home Office
- Meritage Homes Commits to Clean Air Quality for All New Construction
- World’s First On-site 3D Printed Apartment Building Begins Construction