Innovative design and manufacturing make it possible to achieve the look of completely random, individual shake shingle siding with a product that goes up as quickly and as easily as any lap siding.
A U.S. design firm teams with a Dutch concrete maker to develop affordable, resilient homes that can rise with the sea.
With 13.5 million households and counting, families make up a third of the entire renter pool in the U.S.
For prospective buyers, the Roomored Sales tool offers a full 3-D tour with the opportunity to play around with product and color options.
LATEST IN News
- 6 Unusual Home Renovations With Post-Pandemic Implications
- New Competition Looks to Accelerate Large-Scale Production of Zero-Energy, High-Performance Homes
- NAHB Selects UTOPIA’s Parent Company, SGC Horizon, As Its Official Media Partner
- The Ivory Prize and Homebuilding’s Affordability Crisis
- Experts Forecast Bolder Home Exterior Color Choices in 2021
- 5 Top Home Exterior Design Trends for 2021
- Remote Work, eLearning Push Americans to Move, Remodel
- Dreaming of a Happier Home Office
- Meritage Homes Commits to Clean Air Quality for All New Construction
- World’s First On-site 3D Printed Apartment Building Begins Construction