Just two months after PERI announced the first 3D printed building in Germany, the company has revealed its latest innovative project: a 3D printed apartment building.
A pair of biophilic design experts outline the must-have features in biophilic homes.
Big windows, natural materials, and outdoor connections create spaces that blend the best of indoor and outdoor living.
Home as a service would be especially useful for the complex equipment that goes into Thrive’s efficient homes, Rectanus finds. Not every HVAC technician knows how to service an energy recovery ventilator, for instance.
LATEST IN News
- Meritage Homes Commits to Clean Air Quality for All New Construction
- World’s First On-site 3D Printed Apartment Building Begins Construction
- Use These 14 Important Patterns in Your Biophilic Homes
- New Homes Invite Nature Inside With Biophilic Design
- The Next Big Opportunity for Home Builders: ‘Home as a Service’
- Stay Comfortable When the Weather is Unpredictable
- The Amenities That Can Elevate a Multi-Generational Home
- 9 Trending Exterior House Colors in 2021
- Best HVAC For Industrial Lofts
- 14 Stunning House Siding Ideas