flyover of the grand opening of the walnut farms
Demand for build-to-rent single-family communities reaches new heights, driven by affordability and generational preferences and coronavirus-driven lifestyle changes.
Housing industry experts break down the four main types of build-to-rent developments—and top amenities and features.
Considering dipping your toe in the build-to-rent market? Our experts offer valuable advice for getting started.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- Why Build-to-Rent is the Hottest Thing in Home Building
- Best HVAC For Industrial Lofts
- The Best New Homes of 2020, As Rated by Architects
- What Should Build-to-Rent Communities Look Like?
- Best Practices for Getting into the Build-to-Rent Housing Business
- Here Are the Most In-demand Amenities in Multifamily Communities
- Why it’s Absolutely Necessary to Establish Healthy Indoor Air in Your Multi-family Building
- Startup Aims to Be the LinkedIn for the Construction Trades
- Here’s How We Can Put “Home” Back Into Affordable Housing
- Flyover of the Grand Opening of the Walnut Farms