The new collaboration will provide greater benefits to residential construction industry professionals while offering the most comprehensive market reach and content across all media platforms. The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and SGC Horizon today jointly announced that SGC Horizon has become the official media partner of NAHB effective as of January 1, 2021. […]
A variety of factors will go into—and onto—the houses of tomorrow.
If you’re wondering whether and how to adapt your new homes in response to 2020’s widespread remote work and eLearning situations, a new report has answers.
How to create a home that supports multiple generations comfortably.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- 5 Top Home Exterior Design Trends for 2021
- The Amenities That Can Elevate a Multi-Generational Home
- The Best New Homes of 2020, As Rated by Architects
- 6 Unusual Home Renovations With Post-Pandemic Implications
- Remote Work, eLearning Push Americans to Move, Remodel
- Sign Up: UTOPIA Webinar Best Practices for Building Net-Zero-Ready Homes
- Startup Aims to Be the LinkedIn for the Construction Trades
- NAHB Selects UTOPIA’s Parent Company, SGC Horizon, As Its Official Media Partner
- Siteline Pocket and Sash
- Harnessing the Insights and Advantages of BIM