Big windows, natural materials, and outdoor connections create spaces that blend the best of indoor and outdoor living.
How to create a home that supports multiple generations comfortably.
“Even if we’ve completely gutted the place and started from scratch, they see the old industrial footprint and assume they’ll be dealing with boilers and radiators. It’s been fun to see tenants pleasantly surprised by the Mitsubishi Electric system – how well it performs, how quiet it is and how easy it is to control.”
As home buyers demand healthy air systems, builders look to differentiate themselves with a “Healthy Home Builder” designation.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- eBook: Panasonic IAQ Healthy Home Guide
- The Best New Homes of 2020, As Rated by Architects
- Building Connect+ Integration Made Easy
- How Do You Reduce the Spread of Airborne Germs?
- New Homes Invite Nature Inside With Biophilic Design
- What Should Build-to-Rent Communities Look Like?
- 6 Residential Projects That LEED the Pack in Sustainability
- 4 Ways Entekra’s Offsite Construction Process Saves Thousands for Homebuilders
- Best HVAC For Industrial Lofts
- Ivory Prize 2020 Construction & Design Winner