Big windows, natural materials, and outdoor connections create spaces that blend the best of indoor and outdoor living.
How to create a home that supports multiple generations comfortably.
“Even if we’ve completely gutted the place and started from scratch, they see the old industrial footprint and assume they’ll be dealing with boilers and radiators. It’s been fun to see tenants pleasantly surprised by the Mitsubishi Electric system – how well it performs, how quiet it is and how easy it is to control.”
As home buyers demand healthy air systems, builders look to differentiate themselves with a “Healthy Home Builder” designation.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- Builders Find Success with Zero-Energy-Ready Homes By Focusing on the Details
- 64 Housing Leaders Reveal What They Would Change About Homebuilding
- Sign Up: UTOPIA Webinar Best Practices for Building Net-Zero-Ready Homes
- 5 Reasons Why Smart Builders Love Chatbots
- eBook: Panasonic IAQ Healthy Home Guide
- Meritage Homes’ Five-Step Plan To Deliver Affordable Homes to the Masses
- The Best New Homes of 2020, As Rated by Architects
- Housing’s Young Leaders: A Three Part Podcast (Episode 3)
- Digitizing Homebuilding
- Is Building Net-Zero-Ready Homes Right For You?