Big windows, natural materials, and outdoor connections create spaces that blend the best of indoor and outdoor living.
Homes designed to provide basic needs when storm-related outages occur.
“Even if we’ve completely gutted the place and started from scratch, they see the old industrial footprint and assume they’ll be dealing with boilers and radiators. It’s been fun to see tenants pleasantly surprised by the Mitsubishi Electric system – how well it performs, how quiet it is and how easy it is to control.”
The WhisperRecessed LED™ ventilation fans improved IAQ by effectively managing moisture in the bathroom to eliminate the problems associated with mold and mildew.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- New Homes Invite Nature Inside With Biophilic Design
- Best HVAC For Industrial Lofts
- “Check-In” to a Healthier Bottom Line
- The Best New Homes of 2020, As Rated by Architects
- 6 Residential Projects That LEED the Pack in Sustainability
- Stay Comfortable When the Weather is Unpredictable
- NAHB Selects UTOPIA’s Parent Company, SGC Horizon, As Its Official Media Partner
- Housing’s Young Leaders: A Three Part Podcast (Episode 2)