As home buyers demand healthy air systems, builders look to differentiate themselves with a “Healthy Home Builder” designation.
The WhisperRecessed LED™ ventilation fans improved IAQ by effectively managing moisture in the bathroom to eliminate the problems associated with mold and mildew.
Early adopters of AI-driven chatbots have been able to boost their conversion rates for appointments and contracts by up to 50%.
By building apartment units in a factory setting, it can produce housing more quickly, with as much as 70% less waste than standard methods.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- Builders Find Success with Zero-Energy-Ready Homes By Focusing on the Details
- 64 Housing Leaders Reveal What They Would Change About Homebuilding
- Sign Up: UTOPIA Webinar Best Practices for Building Net-Zero-Ready Homes
- 5 Reasons Why Smart Builders Love Chatbots
- Building Net Zero Homes
- Sign Up: UTOPIA Webinar Healthy Homes
- Meritage Homes’ Five-Step Plan To Deliver Affordable Homes to the Masses
- eBook: Panasonic IAQ Healthy Home Guide
- The Best New Homes of 2020, As Rated by Architects
- Housing’s Young Leaders: A Three Part Podcast (Episode 3)