Early adopters of AI-driven chatbots have been able to boost their conversion rates for appointments and contracts by up to 50%.
flyover of the grand opening of the walnut farms
Greenwood & McKenzie General Partner Jim McKenzie said, “Our tenants were able to social distance while buying necessities without having to leave the property.”
BIM is a design and construction approach based on a digital model of the home. It includes a database of information that ranges from costs to engineering specs to schedules.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- Builders Find Success with Zero-Energy-Ready Homes By Focusing on the Details
- 64 Housing Leaders Reveal What They Would Change About Homebuilding
- 4 Trends in Fiber Cement for 2021
- 5 Reasons Why Smart Builders Love Chatbots
- 4 Big Innovations in Homebuilding: Smart Homes, Automation Lead the Way
- 3D-Printed ADUs Come to Life in California
- Meritage Homes’ Five-Step Plan To Deliver Affordable Homes to the Masses
- The Best New Homes of 2020, As Rated by Architects
- Wellness Tech Startup Wants To Make Smart Homes Healthy Homes
- Digitizing Homebuilding