Home as a service would be especially useful for the complex equipment that goes into Thrive’s efficient homes, Rectanus finds. Not every HVAC technician knows how to service an energy recovery ventilator, for instance.
Early adopters of AI-driven chatbots have been able to boost their conversion rates for appointments and contracts by up to 50%.
By building apartment units in a factory setting, it can produce housing more quickly, with as much as 70% less waste than standard methods.
BIM is a design and construction approach based on a digital model of the home. It includes a database of information that ranges from costs to engineering specs to schedules.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- Builders Find Success with Zero-Energy-Ready Homes By Focusing on the Details
- 5 Reasons Why Smart Builders Love Chatbots
- 4 Big Innovations in Homebuilding: Smart Homes, Automation Lead the Way
- Building Net Zero Homes
- 3D-Printed ADUs Come to Life in California
- Factory-Made Housing Takes Hold in San Francisco
- Wellness Tech Startup Wants To Make Smart Homes Healthy Homes
- Digitizing Homebuilding
- COBOD’s 3D Construction Printer Used to Make the First 3D Printed Building in Germany
- Factory OS Wants to Build Your Next Apartment in a Factory