Just two months after PERI announced the first 3D printed building in Germany, the company has revealed its latest innovative project: a 3D printed apartment building.
Homes designed to provide basic needs when storm-related outages occur.
“Even if we’ve completely gutted the place and started from scratch, they see the old industrial footprint and assume they’ll be dealing with boilers and radiators. It’s been fun to see tenants pleasantly surprised by the Mitsubishi Electric system – how well it performs, how quiet it is and how easy it is to control.”
A well-designed ventilation system provides many benefits. The best ventilation system can dilute or eliminate pollutant sources and filter air to remove unwanted particulates from a home.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- 64 Housing Leaders Reveal What They Would Change About Homebuilding
- Why Build-to-Rent is the Hottest Thing in Home Building
- Best HVAC For Industrial Lofts
- What a Well-Ventilated Home Means
- Factory-Made Housing Takes Hold in San Francisco
- The Best New Homes of 2020, As Rated by Architects
- Why Every Builder Should Study Passive House Design
- Best Practices for Getting into the Build-to-Rent Housing Business
- Is Building Net-Zero-Ready Homes Right For You?
- Meritage Homes Commits to Clean Air Quality for All New Construction