By building apartment units in a factory setting, it can produce housing more quickly, with as much as 70% less waste than standard methods.
In 2021, our favorite exterior material will once again be a go-to solution for homeowners and building owners alike, thanks to its versatility, stunning style and unbeatable protection.
Damaging weather events seem to be occurring with greater frequency and intensity from year to year. To make matters worse, the costs associated with these storms is growing, as well.
If you’re wondering whether building net-zero ready homes is worth the effort, it’s worth looking at the numbers. Here are five key statistics we uncovered in our reporting that you’ll want to consider.
MOST POPULAR STORIES IN THIS CATEGORY
- Builders Find Success with Zero-Energy-Ready Homes By Focusing on the Details
- 4 Trends in Fiber Cement for 2021
- Is Building Net-Zero-Ready Homes Right For You?
- Factory OS Wants to Build Your Next Apartment in a Factory
- Tricor Embarks on Workforce Build-to-Rent Project in West Dallas
- Eye-Catching Looks with Eye-Opening Benefits
- 6 Residential Projects That LEED the Pack in Sustainability
- Storm Resistance is a Beautiful Innovation
- Allura Fiber Cement
- Tundra Trim — Tundra Tough